We got our family pictures taken. My friend Melissa took our pictures for us! She does such a nice job. You can check out some of the pictures she does at melissapapjphotography.blogspot.com. She is so talented!! I love her pictures!
Hey guys!! We didn't know you had a blog. We saw your link on Hillary and Josh's blog. So...I hope you don't mind if we stalk you guys too now. haha New Year's was WAY fun!
So fun to see your ADORABLE baby boy! He looks alot like his mommy. Darling. We have a blog too: favoritefriendsjournal.blogspot.com. You'll have to email me to be invited because it is private: kristi.c.law@gmail.com
Hi Jodie and Brian.... This is Nicole Jacobson. Your little guy is adorable. I think I got to your blog from Michelle or something. You two look great.
6 comments:
Hello! Cute blog. Good to see you today!
Such cute pictures. LOVE them! It was so good to see you today. I need to come see your little guy!!! Glad you have a blog now:)
Hey guys!! We didn't know you had a blog. We saw your link on Hillary and Josh's blog. So...I hope you don't mind if we stalk you guys too now. haha New Year's was WAY fun!
So fun to see your ADORABLE baby boy! He looks alot like his mommy. Darling. We have a blog too: favoritefriendsjournal.blogspot.com. You'll have to email me to be invited because it is private: kristi.c.law@gmail.com
We miss you guys!!! It was good to see you over Christmas break I really miss your cute little guy so keep bloggin missie!!!
Hi Jodie and Brian.... This is Nicole Jacobson. Your little guy is adorable. I think I got to your blog from Michelle or something. You two look great.
Post a Comment