Okay, so some of us don't like to sit on our Uncle's lap {
ahem...my children} I am sure it has nothing to do with the actual uncle. :) It sort of reminds me of a picture from last Christmas, found
here...although they are a little older. :)

Okay, so we can get a decent picture. But I guess with toddlers, you can't expect much.

I found out how to make them be good in a picture....just give them an iPad telling an Elmo story and they will sit perfectly still.

Marble Works! My mother is neurotic about children toys and has kept every single piece of our childhood toys since we were little. When I say neurotic I mean, I think she was purchasing these toys when we were children just for her future grandchildren. I remember her saying, "Do not loose those pieces! I want them for my grandchildren one day!" I do have to give her credit, after 4 children and moving 11 times, she still has most of our childhood toys....and all of their pieces! Peyton and Kael
LOVE Marble Works. We decided to step it up a notch here at the Barber household and send the marbles down the slide into a bucket. Awesome.

It became more of a game....like skee-ball on steroids! Do you know how hard it was to get that little marble in the blue bucket on the right? Hard. I mean really there was no skill involved, just pure luck....but still...challenging.
:)

Kael thought that it was pretty fun. I think he even made the blue bucket a couple times. He must take after his father, the guy is a skee-ball master!

Sometimes we like to lick suckers with poisonous bugs inside of them....
NOT. My younger brother Corey bought
made my dad buy this sucker at the gas station. This just shows that Corey's judgment is
STILL a little off. Just kidding Corey! :) And yes, that is a scorpion in the sucker...sick.

Peyton and Corey riding the 4-wheeler. My boys
LOVE this machine. Just the simple roar of the engine can wake them from a deep sleep {
seriously}. Every morning Cor-bud has to drive them over to see the horses. Kael calls every animal a "kitty". All morning long he will pull our fingers out on the deck so we can go say "Good Morning" to the
"kitties" horses.

My dad was pooring cement on Saturday morning so the boys got to stick their hands in the cement.
My dad warned Peyton that he had to wash the cement off immediately or it would burn his skin. Lets just say that it took a little convincing for Peyton to stick his hand in that cement. Kael on the other hand was willing to leave a body print in the cement rather than just his hand. I think he thought it was water or something. I literally had to hold him back from belly-flopping in the cement....several times. :)
My boys are in heaven! Here is what Peyton has been telling people:
- "We are staying here for 3 months."
- "We're just waiting for my dad to bring our stuff here. We're moving back."
- "Mom, you can take Kael back on the airplane, I'll stay here at the white house!"
Leaving could be a challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment