Seriously. It has taken me forever to get all of the holiday goodness on the blog.
So, it's finally Christmas!
Peyton was very excited for this day...Kael didn't really care too much...until the presents came!
So, it's finally Christmas!
Peyton was very excited for this day...Kael didn't really care too much...until the presents came!
All he wanted.
After he opened those two presents, he was done. When we tried to give him more presents and he said, "No. I already got my presents!" Ha ha!
Kael thought it was pretty neat too. His favorite present was his Buzz Lightyear backpack!
He he! I think we have found a new family tradition!!
Both of my boys love costumes....especially superhe
Not a fabulous picture but nonetheless, he was ready to go to church! He got some new Christmas clothes to wear to church that day! Kael was sound asleep and my dad elected to stay home with him!!
Later on in the day we went down to Bryan's parent's house for some more Christmas.
{and for the record, i didn't think they were ugly}
:)
It was an amazing Christmas!! Our parents DEFINITELY spoiled ALL of us! We can't thank them enough for everything that they have given us over the years! They are both such great examples of the kind of parents that I hope Bryan and I can be someday!
We love you guys!!!
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment