Monday, April 16, 2012

Flying....

I have traveled quite a few times with my children and they USED to be pretty good travelers. When I say USED to be...I mean they USED to sleep on the plane...those were the good times. Now Kael has to touch everything and get into everything. Peyton now gets pleasure in teasing Kael to the point of screaming and tears. And he chooses to do this on an airplane!
Ugh.


I learned my lesson this time flying....because my children were awake during nap time
{on previous trips they were sound asleep}....I NEED sippy cups next time for the beverage service! I felt like I was operating a bar. Kael had to take a sip of every drink. It was a little game. I knew that it was only a matter of time before drinks were spilled...and he did....all over my lap. I was glad it was my lap instead of Peyton's who freaks if one drop of water ends up on his clothes. I wasn't so lucky on the flight home....yep...Kael had to spill it all over Peyton....who proceeded to have a heart attack. Fun.

Don't you love when you are squeezed into the teeny tiny plane seats with a child on your lap and the person in front of you decides to lay their seat back all the way taking your free space from -3.4 inches to a -6.7 inches. Then you get to spend the rest of the flight trying to keep your child from playing patty cake with the person's head. Good times.
When the plane hit the ground....I seriously wanted to cry tears of joy.

No comments: