The two grandmas joined forces and we went downtown to the Discovery Gateway{also known as the children's museum}. We got a season pass so that we could not only enjoy the place once, but multiple times....and we did.
Kael's favorite part was the little buggies. We didn't really need to go to a children's museum to achieve this kind of fun, but he probably loved it because his older brother was distracted by something else and not trying to horn in on his fun. Exactly why there must be two grandmothers present....one for each child...and a mother to take pictures
sit back and relax....I should have brought a book.
:)

Peyton loves to pump the gas. He gets to help his dad pump gas into the car {
as long as he keeps his shoes on. my children think it's funny to take their shoes off every car ride we go on. annoying.} He would tell the child who was driving the car, "Hey dude, I am gonna put gas in your car."

He also liked to be the grocery man. I don't think that I want to shop at his store though.....he told me it was four dollars for two tortillas.
:)

They also had a bunch of tubes that would suck up little balls and take them up high. Peyton and
Kael loved it!

Peyton working in the construction zone.

They had a life flight helicopter on the roof for the kids to sit in.

Peyton loved to pretend to fly it and
Kael just wanted to sit in the back. Phew. A fight averted.

Peyton was a great pilot.
Kael loved the back of the helicopter. When I told him it was time to go, he pretended he was deaf...for 5 minutes. Ha ha! I finally had to pull him out kicking and screaming.

Grandma and the boys
forecasting the weather.

And last but not least, the life-sized horse.
Kael wanted off before he got on. He loves horses, as long as he is not sitting on one apparently.
We actually went twice while we were in Utah. Peyton just had to show his dad the ball maze.
Thank goodness for our season pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment