Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town.......

Santa Claus is coming to town......
Or to Bass Pro Shop.

I have never been to Bass Pro Shop, only to its rival....Cabella's.
They are very similar, both are pretty cool stores.
We have been twice this season. We went to see Santa Claus with our friends and then we went back with my mom to ride the reindeer merry-go-round.

Peyton found a sheriff hat and a $35 dollar rifle.
Maybe Santa makes those?

Kael found a hat too.

Peyton found a few stuffed animals to shoot at.

Mrs. Claus found the boys.

The cutest little friends waiting to see Santa Claus.

Peyton walked right up to Santa. Kael was a little apprehensive at first, but as soon as he saw Peyton hop up on his lap he knew that it was okay.

Peyton and Bric trying out the 4-wheelers.

Kael decided he was a little hungry in the middle of the store and found a bag of popcorn {at kid-level mind you} and opened it...spilling popcorn all over...forcing us to purchase it....and it was gross.

After we went to see Santa we decided to go out to dinner to Cheddars. They didn't have a table large enough to seat us all so we had to sit in opposite booths. Stupid, I know....but the food was still good. I was lucky enough to sit by Rhett....love this baby!!

The kids table....need I say more? What a perfect fit, Jill!

Trying to keep the children entertained....with the nasty popcorn. You can imagine how well that went over.

The mom/kid side. Seriously, trying to keep 3 rowdy 3 years olds in check....in a busy restaurant...not the easiest, but we managed.

The dad side.
We had to throw a couple of the kids over there just to make it fair.


These girls are the best!! They seriously made my first year in Texas awesome! Thanks to both of you for being so awesome and friendly! I am going to miss both of you more than you know!
I am already going through Jill withdrawals now that she has moved. It's only going to get worse when Nicole moves in April!!
So who wants to be my new friends?
He he!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Pick me, pick me! I want to be your new friend! :) I already am, right?! Hehe. Fun pictures. I miss Jill already too :(