Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Life......

Our life in a nutshell....or 4,000 pictures. :)
Kael was obsessed with his binkies...obviously a child that has to have 2 binkies in his mouth at a time needs an intervention.  Thanks Mamau.
 
 We spend a lot of time at the park!

 It's the only way that we keep sane around here.

 They like to swing.

 Kael LOVES to swing.  I think he could swing for hours.

 Peyton loves to ride his bike....but hates his helmet...it "chokes" him.

 Kael looks a little bored with his ride.

 So when brother is not looking...he stole it.
A fight ensued.
 But they quickly became friends and fell asleep together!
Ahh! Does my heart good.
 They both share a LOVE of Star Wars.  
And practically wore out their Star Wars DVD.

 Scratch that....an OBSESSION with Star Wars.

 They get a little freaked when a random dog thinks that our garage is his new home.

 Kael never stops eating.

 Pey had to wear his hat and sunglasses to the store.

 Kael HAS to pitch a fit EVERY time he is in his car seat.

 They like to hang in the backyard...or lack there of.

 Kael found a new love....GUM. This kid can chew it longer than I can...after 40 minutes, he was still chewing it!!

 They use the force on me in hopes that it will get them out of timeout. 
It didn't. :)
 They go "pod racing" together.

 And have light saber wars!

 Light saber wars with Grandpa are a must!

 Minga had to make a rescue call on the slide at McDonald's.
My parents came to town for my birthday.  We had to eat at La Hacienda Ranch!
 My mom and I.

 Light saber fights with Darth Vader....for family home evening...whatever works, right??

 We're 0 for 2 at Supercuts. Not my favorite.  I think I remember specifically not asking for the "Lloyd Christmas". Oh dear.

 I couldn't take it anymore.  The "Lloyd" had to hit the road.
A shaved head was much better.

 We might or might not have sent this picture to Bryan's mom and sisters claiming that Peyton had made a new friend. They might have bought it.  No worries...it was stuffed!  Peyton didn't want to touch it..."I don't want to touch that thing, it's dirty! It probably has lots of germs."  I guess playing a trick on Mamau and some antibacterial wipes took care of that fear. ;)

 Courtesy of Kael.  
Broke everything on the table.  I was mad...and vacuumed up glass for weeks.

 Kael managed to fall in the fountains at Bryan's school.  Who is shocked? 
 Certainly not me.

 And the very same day we allowed them to go fishing....not my idea.

 He only almost landed in the pond 6 times.

 There OBSESSION with Star Wars continues.

 The Disney Store courtesy of Grandma Connie and Grandpa Chuck.
As close to Disneyland as we'll probably get for awhile.
 Sadly. 
 A ride on the merry-go-round.  Kael decided to sit this one out...it was "scary".  But he enjoyed seeing Peyton and "Minga" every time that they passed.

 They both became obsessed with silly string....but they hated that the fun only lasted 5.4 seconds until the can was gone.
Kael can make a mess out of the smallest things.
And loves to color on himself.  This was fun to get off.
 We even visited Oklahoma's own Hillbilly Zoo.  That might have been the name that I gave it. This is the entrance to the zoo...you decide. {more on this one later...i promise}
 We said goodbye to lots of good friends. :(

It's been a crazy few months and lots more to come!


No comments: