Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pizza Planet!!

Peyton is OBSESSED with Toy Story. I think that I might have mentioned that before. Every time he watches the movie he sees Pizza Planet and always says, "I want to go there." So Bryan and I decided that we would take him to BOONDOCKS and tell him that it was Pizza Planet. We went and had pizza with Mammow and Corey. After we ate, we went out and watched the water boats and the go-carts. Peyton just wanted to sit on the mini golf course and watch the water fountains in the little ponds. Eventually we went inside and paid $3.00 for him to play in the kiddie land. We also bought some tokens so that he could play a couple of arcade games.


Bryan played a shooting game with Peyton...he LOVED it!


He wanted to play a race car game where you layed back on the seat and it jerked you around like you were in the car. Bryan didn't know how much it cost and just swiped our game card. Peyton liked it for 3.4 seconds and wanted off. So Bryan and I were left to enjoy the game. Afterward I noticed that it cost $2.00 to ride the stupid thing!

This is during the 3.4 seconds that Peyton liked the ride!


He liked to sit on the motorcycles. The best part about his age is that he had no idea that he wasn't really playing the game!


Kael really enjoyed himself!


Pey playing in the big jungle gym!

Climbing through the nets!

He loved to play in the kiddie land. He climbed so high. I was afraid that he would get stuck and that I would have to go retrieve him, but he did great!


Ten dollars in arcade games and we had 151 tickets. We let Peyton go to the toy counter and pick out his prizes. He chose some binoculars, a slinky, and some alien parachute thing.
We probably could have bought them at the dollar store, but I suppose it is the experience.


Bryan enjoying the binoculars. He was so shocked when it was only a plastic lens and not real binoculars ;) !


Corey and Peyton playing with the alien parachute thing....odd I know.

Peyton LOVED "Pizza Planet" aka Boondocks. He talked about it the whole next day. Then he figured out that it was really called BOONDOCKS but he didn't care. He just wanted to go back!

No comments: