Kael is 5 months old!
I know I always say this but...time really flies! I can't believe how big he is getting. He is learning so many new things! Kael can completely roll over now! I was so shocked when I saw him do it about two weeks ago. Peyton didn't roll over until he was six months or so....this could have been because we was seriously chubby. I think Peyton would get high centered on his tummy and didn't know what to do besides cry. Anyways, as soon as you lay Kael down on his back to play he immediately turns over to his tummy, he loves it (Peyton hated it)! He can almost sit up on his own, he still needs a little help. He will often fall to the side. He loves to grab and hold onto things and like every baby...he loves to put EVERYTHING in his mouth. He has had his first ear infection...that is fun! He weighs 16 pounds. He is also starting to teeth...which is also FUN for the whole family! He is such a happy, friendly, sweet baby. He smiles at EVERYONE! He LOVES to smile! He already LOVES his older brother. He smiles and laughs at everything he does. I can tell that they will be great little buddies! He STILL doesn't like to sleep unless someone is right by him or holding him! He HATES riding in the car....he often screams the entire way until we reach our destination and get him out....and then he is all smiles! He thinks his dad is hilarious!! When I am holding him sometimes he will turn his head and body into me when other people try to hold him.
We love every moment with our sweet Kael and are LOVING watching him grow!!
I know I always say this but...time really flies! I can't believe how big he is getting. He is learning so many new things! Kael can completely roll over now! I was so shocked when I saw him do it about two weeks ago. Peyton didn't roll over until he was six months or so....this could have been because we was seriously chubby. I think Peyton would get high centered on his tummy and didn't know what to do besides cry. Anyways, as soon as you lay Kael down on his back to play he immediately turns over to his tummy, he loves it (Peyton hated it)! He can almost sit up on his own, he still needs a little help. He will often fall to the side. He loves to grab and hold onto things and like every baby...he loves to put EVERYTHING in his mouth. He has had his first ear infection...that is fun! He weighs 16 pounds. He is also starting to teeth...which is also FUN for the whole family! He is such a happy, friendly, sweet baby. He smiles at EVERYONE! He LOVES to smile! He already LOVES his older brother. He smiles and laughs at everything he does. I can tell that they will be great little buddies! He STILL doesn't like to sleep unless someone is right by him or holding him! He HATES riding in the car....he often screams the entire way until we reach our destination and get him out....and then he is all smiles! He thinks his dad is hilarious!! When I am holding him sometimes he will turn his head and body into me when other people try to hold him.
We love every moment with our sweet Kael and are LOVING watching him grow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment