Monday, August 9, 2010

Poop-Paste!!

Peyton has always wanted to brush his teeth. He has watched us brush our teeth since he was a baby and wanted in on the fun! He would always want us to put toothpaste on his toothbrush. We would always pretend to put toothpaste on his brush, but now he is old enough to realize that there is nothing on it! So now he grabs the toothpaste and his brush and watches to make sure that we are really putting toothpaste on his brush. After we give him his brush he inspects it to make sure that it has enough blue goo on it before he sticks it in his mouth. He doesn't ever brush his teeth, he just sucks off the minty paste and asks for more. A couple of months ago he brought me his toothbrush along with the toothpaste and said "Mom, I want some "Poop-Paste" on it!" I didn't know if I heard him right so I made him repeat himself! Yep, I was right...he wanted some Poop-Paste. I laughed my head off! Even though I didn't really want to correct him, I had to tell him that it was "toothpaste". He still calls it Poop-Paste.....at least I tried!


Inspecting his toothbrush to make sure that there is the right amount of Poop-Paste on it!

Apparently it was enough!

No comments: