Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fun at The Gateway!

Every summer my family loves to go to The Gateway and eat at Z'Tejas on the outdoor patio. Mainly it is so we can people watch, we're just lucky it is good food. Last year we rode Frontrunner down to Salt Lake City and ate at Z'Tejas. We then took Peyton down to the fountains and he loved them. Of course he had to run through them and get soaking wet! Of course I didn't bring any clothes for him and had to run into the Gap and buy him some dry clothes. This summer I was better prepared (but in the end I didn't need to be). We had so much fun doing last summer we ended up going a few times.

This summer Tyler's parents were in town because my cousin Marty's wife had twins. They were able to bring their grandkids, Katelyn and Cameron along while their parents were at the hospital with the new twins. After we ate dinner we headed for the fountains.

Peyton has decided that he doesn't really like water all that much. It is so funny because last October when we were in Orlando he loved the pool! He would walk off of the side of the pool into his dad's arms. This summer, he just sat back and watched the kids play for awhile.

Katelyn and Cameron were in heaven!

I literally have never seen a child so excited about something in my life as much as Cameron was. He was jumping and running around. It was the best! It reminds you of how simple it is to be a kid. Even the littlest things get them so excited, I love it!

Peyton thought that the chair was a safe place to be.

Katelyn and Cameron ran around and LOVED it. They looked like they were having so much fun!

Bryan, giving his complaints about the new Ipod Nano. He doesn't believe that you should have to pay $35.00 dollars for a standard U.S. wall adapter. He must stick to his principles....that is why he never wants to buy APPLE. :)

I think my Uncle Glade and Tyler look so much alike!

Peyton....still watching from the side lines.

Cameron had soooo much fun! I have never seen a smile SO BIG!

Kael loved watching the fountains. He also loved the kids running around. He would squeal and laugh when ever the kids went running by! He loves Katelyn and Cameron. He belly laughs at whatever they do.

Enjoying the show!

Corey carried Peyton out into the fountains. Peyton was not very happy about this...as you can tell. Of course, Corey put Peyton right over one of the fountains and it shot him right in the face. It caught him by surprise but in the end he realized he was fine.

Peyton and I watching the fountains.


Bryan and I.

It was so fun to go out with family for a fun tradition. I hope we can do this every year!

1 comment:

Ryan & Whitney said...

I love the picture of Peyton on the chair, he looks so unsure of the whole thing! Looked like a fun night :)