Sunday, September 26, 2010

6 Months!

Well technically he was 6 months old on the 7th of September, but we just barely got the Internet. I am just now catching up on all of my posts!


Kael is six months!
I really can't believe how fast he has grown up! He is such a sweet boy...always so smiley! He is always smiley after he wakes up and when he sees his brother Peyton....he loves him! He loves watching Peyton play and wants to run and play along side him desperately! He is moments away from crawling! He can get anywhere he wants by army crawling and attempting to crawl. It is so sad because he just wants to move and he gets so frustrated because he can't go as fast as he wants! He is eating baby food, his favorites are sweet potatoes and pears. I think that he has been teething for what seems like months...but no teeth yet.
We are so lucky to have Kael in our lives and we love him to death!

No comments: