Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bath Time

I was so excited when Kael could finally sit up and we could bathe them at the same time!



They do pretty well together! Sometimes Peyton will push Kael over on accident!



Peyton also LOVES to pour water on Kael. Usually he just giggles back at him!



Kael LOVES the bath! He can be so grumpy and then when I put him in the bath...he is all smiles!


Another bath accessory at our house...the Home Depot squirt bottle. When I was young my Grandma Norene used to give us squirt bottles to play with. They lived in a retired community so we would go out on her balcony and spray water on the sidewalk below....we LOVED it! I think that my grandmother was a GENIUS! What a cheap toy...I think it was like 97 cents. I traded him a squirt bottle for a fire starter (not such a great toy for a two year old) :)

These are the times that I am glad that I had my boys so close together! When they are both throwing crazy fits at the same time....not so much! But I LOVE them!

No comments: