Friday, October 8, 2010

My Random Cell Phone Pictures

Sorry if I am annoying with the overload of pictures, but I LOVE pictures. I take them ALL the time!! Maybe the truth of the matter is...is that I have a little more time on my hands!! Ha ha. So Bryan taught me how to send the pictures from my cell phone to the computer...so thus the reason for the post :0)

Peyton always complains about having the sun in his eyes. He will scream, "Go away sun, go to sleep. You are in my eyes!" It is so funny! So one day he decided that he needed my glasses. I love how they almost cover his entire face!

This is the bag of Doritos that he "stole" from SeaWorld. Mammow stopped and paid for them as he ran off with them. He timed out at SeaWorld and fell asleep with chips in hand!!

Mr. Cool at SeaWorld, atleast the sun is not in his eyes!

Every time I see this picture I crack up! Peyton loves bikes. He thinks that every bike is a motorcycle. He also loves helmets! So funny!

He wanted in Kael's bath.

Corey passed along his love for the Utes to Peyton. Every time he sees the Ute logo he says, "Go Utes!" He also knows one line to the fight song, "I'm a Utah Mancer." He marches around the house saying it!

First go at Rockband, he is obsessed with it now. Bryan loves his "Lloyd Christmas" bangs. I swear, they naturally grow that way!

This is the sweetest picture. We were at Cannon Beach, Oregon in June of 2009.

He LOVES the ice cream cones at Arctic Circle.

My camera died when I took it out for Halloween. This is the only picture that I have. He was a purple dinosaur...not Barney...he had a tail and he totally waddled when he walked. It was so cute!

We went on a trip to Oregon in June of 2009. We went to an aquarium in Newport, Oregon.


I love this picture. Peyton LOVED standing by the water!

I have some more pictures to show but I will wait a little while. I don't want to overwhelm the blog! ;)

1 comment:

ClaysJenna said...

Darling as ever!! I just love him!