Sunday, October 10, 2010

Passed Out.....

Usually Bryan takes Peyton in and tells him stories before he goes to bed. I have to say, Bryan is one mighty fine story teller. The problem is, is that Peyton never falls asleep during Bryan's stories because he makes them too entertaining. After about four or five stories, Peyton finally gives in and falls asleep. One night, Peyton wanted mommy to sing him to sleep. So we traded, since I usually put Kael to sleep. Bryan says he is way too wiggly to put to sleep. It was Bryan's job that night to put Kael to sleep. This is how Bryan got Kael to go to sleep....


...let him crawl around until....


...he gives up and passes out on the floor.

I guess this is Bryan's strategy to getting our kids to fall asleep : "Tell them stories or let them crawl around until they give up and fall asleep."

Whatever works I suppose! :)

No comments: