The Texas State Fair is a very highly anticipated event in the Dallas-area. There is always buzz about what they new fried experience will be this year. The only new one I personally saw this year was fried bubblegum. I did not partake....but I did however, partake in other fried goodness. Luckily Bryan's family was here to experience this much anticipated event.

So excited to be at the fair! Of course Kael had to bring Woody along...he was totally in his element.

This trip we had to bring a long a gimp. Unfortunately there were no rides to be had like at Disneyland where it is in fact nice to have a gimp...right to the front of the lines. Just kidding. Mark tore his MCL in his knee and didn't want to limp through the day. I didn't blame him.

Big Tex welcoming us to the fair in the background. Ann had already bought her first set of tickets. I think she went back to the ticket stand 32 times. You can only use tickets at the fair for food, rides, and anything else.

Another quick family pic.

Bumblebee made it to the fair. Bryan has made his boys love Transformers.

Mark and Bryan had to have their picture with Bumblebee as well.

They had a big petting zoo for the kids. They had some weird animals in there. The weirdest one that I saw was the zebra mixed with a donkey. Huh? We couldn't get too close to him because apparently he bites.
Kael loves animals...from afar. He looks like he wants to be close but he was secretly relieved that there was a fence in between him and the animals. {
he may or may not have screamed his guts out when the ducks at the park got a little too close to him. he he}

Mamau bought some food to feed some of the animals. It doesn't look like these pigs were too interested.

This was the boys' most favorite part of the fair, the fountains. It turned out to be a pretty warm day so I am sure that it felt nice.

I was shocked when Peyton got his clothes wet and didn't freak out. He usually cries when he drools on his shirt. Ha ha. He had so much fun.

Kael really had fun. He even lost his pants.

He loves water!
The fair is always a good time. Really it's all about the food. We all enjoyed corn dogs, funnel cakes, fried snickers, fried cake balls, fried oreos, and fresh lemonade. And then we
I, needed to hit the gym
No comments:
Post a Comment