Thursday, June 23, 2011

Look What We Found.....

What a sight for sore eyes!


We found a Costa Vida! Now, I am not a person that usually compares things too much, but it does taste a little different than Cafe Rio. But nonetheless it has sweet pork....so we're good. It was yummy! It is located in Colleyville which is not too far from our house, only about 15 minutes in good traffic. It was really busy, but it was worth it for the food.
We just fed the missionaries on Monday, whom are both from Utah, and we talked about how much we miss Cafe Rio. When we informed them that there was a Costa Vida in Texas and it was only 15 minutes away...they were stoked. We crushed there hopeful dreams when we told them where it was....it was located in a different mission {which = no bueno for the sweet pork goodness}. Our backyard is basically the mission boundaries {not really...but almost.} So we told them that we would go and buy them some Costa Vida and bring it to them. The excitement in their eyes and hears we restored.
How could I partake of the sweet pork deliciousness and not share?
:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Best post ever. I love you guys!! (sorry I'm such a terrible commenter, but I LOVE hearing about your cute family).

Chelsea said...

Have you ever been to the website ourbestbites.com? I love their recipes, and they have cafe rio style pork, enchilada sauce, and rice. They also have an easy recipe for homemade tortillas! We did cafe rio night at home the other night.