It has begun....we knew that it was coming....but not this soon!
:)
According to our local weatherman , David Finfrock {i had to throw that in there for Bryan because he makes fun of me...he thinks i am obsessed with the weather...he he} we are between 10 and 15 degrees hotter than normal. This made me feel better because I don't think that I could handle it being this hot between June and October!
Saturday was the hottest day of the year.
We decided that we would celebrate this milestone with a dip in the pool.
We snuck into our old complex to go swimming.
Sadly we weren't the only ones with that idea. We had to swim around the people that decided to smoke 8 cigarettes while floating in the pool, people downing beer, and some yay-who that decided the rest of the pool attendees would like to here his radio/cooler. {man, i don't miss apartment living.} Needless to say it was a short trip to the pool.
On our way home we stopped and got Slurpee's, which Peyton and Kael LOVED!
I decided to document the days temperatures via our dash thermometer.
:)
According to our local weatherman , David Finfrock {i had to throw that in there for Bryan because he makes fun of me...he thinks i am obsessed with the weather...he he} we are between 10 and 15 degrees hotter than normal. This made me feel better because I don't think that I could handle it being this hot between June and October!
Saturday was the hottest day of the year.
We decided that we would celebrate this milestone with a dip in the pool.
We snuck into our old complex to go swimming.
Sadly we weren't the only ones with that idea. We had to swim around the people that decided to smoke 8 cigarettes while floating in the pool, people downing beer, and some yay-who that decided the rest of the pool attendees would like to here his radio/cooler. {man, i don't miss apartment living.} Needless to say it was a short trip to the pool.
On our way home we stopped and got Slurpee's, which Peyton and Kael LOVED!
I decided to document the days temperatures via our dash thermometer.
Notice the husbands creepy face. What a weirdo. He thinks he's funny. Okay he's funny.
:)
And yet again...the dashboard thermometer. Notice the time? Yes, 8:34 at night and it was 101 degrees. The sun was down...and it was still that hot. Yikes....I was grateful that I was a) not homeless and b) not camping. Could you imagine?
The heat hasn't been as bad as I thought....that's probably because the humidity hasn't shown up yet. It might also help that if we're outside we are either swimming in a pool, or transferring ourselves from a car to an air conditioned building.
I suppose we'll survive!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment