Monday, July 11, 2011

Slumber Party....

Peyton and Kael had their first sleepover a couple of weeks ago. My friend Nicole is a nurse who works the night shift {bless her heart} on the weekends and her husband Jason had to go out of town to become scuba certified and she asked if we would watch her boys overnight. I knew that Peyton would be so excited, but I didn't want to hear about it all week so I didn't tell him until the day of. He was so excited that Broc was coming over to his house to sleep. I think that he had a smile from ear to ear.
Nicole has really good kids, they go to bed early and easy. {i think i need to send my kids over to her house to be trained.} She dropped them off at 6 o'clock and by 8 o'clock Bric was asleep and Broc wasn't too far after.

Before bedtime we turned on 'How To Train Your Dragon'.


All of them were mesmerized by the movie.

The last one standing.
All of them got bored with the movie except Kael. His attention span kills me, he can outlast Peyton any day.

Nicole was so worried about the morning because her kids wake up super early. Broc woke up about 6:30 and he was so good. He just sat out in our living room until I heard him and came out. He was so cute, he whispered everything. Nicole has him trained to be quiet! I thought it was hilarious. Peyton was so excited when he woke up because Broc was still at his house!

I would say that their first sleep over was a success!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So cute! My boys had a blast over there! Thank you so much for watching the. I need to get this pic and the ones from the 4th from you! You are such a great friend woman!!!