Friday, May 7, 2010

2 months old!

Kael is two months old! I can't believe how fast the time flies! He is twelve pounds now, which means that he has doubled his birth weight. He smiles a lot, especially when he just wakes up. He is also learning that he has a voice. He is a pretty easy going child most of the time. He sort of just goes with the flow. The only time that he is upset is when he has his tummy issues, which we are still working on. It is very sad to see him cry. Bottom line is though...we are glad he is in our lives!

He loves to lay on the couch and look at the fan. I don't know if you can tell but he totally has monkey toes! He has the longest toes EVER!


His eyes are pretty dark. Some days they are blue and some days they are green. I think they will eventually turn brown. Peyton's eyes were blue until he was 6 months old and then they turned brown! He makes the cutest little faces. His hair is starting to come in thicker now and it is pretty dark. The jury is still out on whether he will have long eyelashes like his brother! Peyton's eyelashes are totally killer! I am so jealous....they are SO long!


I was taking some pictures of Kael when Peyton had a "little" meltdown. He was so sad because not only did his best friend Corey leave but Grandpa was giving him a ride to his friends. These are his two FAVORITE people and they were both leaving...he was devastated. I was trying to calm him down by taking his picture. I told him to smile and this is what I got. He has a bit of an attitude...don't you think?
He eventually got happy and started to play "shaky man" with Kael. Bryan likes to play "shaky man" with the boys. When Peyton was little he would sit Peyton's little bum in his hand and shake his hips. It is so funny to watch. Peyton was totally chubby so his chubby arms and legs would just jiggle! Kael is not as chubby...but it is still funny! I hope one day these two will be great little friends!

1 comment:

ClaysJenna said...

It makes my heart sing that you are blogging! I LOVE all the updates! I can't believe Kael is already 2 months! I'd love to go to the park with you or something soon! Let's play, okay????