Easter baskets! He was giving Kael his "prize". Peyton likes to share prizes with Kael.
Cute Easter outfit. Notice the bunny on the shirt! My cousin Emily bought this a couple of years ago. Peyton was able to wear it as well!
We tried dying easter eggs....this did not turn out so well. Peyton got more dye on his hands than on the eggs and was a little miffed that the "messy" wouldn't come off. Peyton has always wanted to hold an egg. He was so excited that now he could finally hold an egg....and all he wanted to do is smash them! I guess it is a boy thing.....what else could I expect!
The finished product. Appearantly we are a little too young to dye eggs...hence the cracked egg. We did a "K" for Kael and a "P" for Peyton. I then tried to create zebra stripes on the other two...didn't work out so well.
None the less we tried to do all of the Easter traditions even an Easter egg hunt....still too young for that one too! I ended up doing the hunting....not so fun when you're an adult....just saying! We will try again next year!
1 comment:
What a fun easter! I love the picture of Peyton with Brian and Kael. It made me laugh. He is such a funny kid.
Post a Comment