Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I LOVE smiles!


I LOVE when babies learn to smile...especially MY babies! At about 6 weeks Kael learned to smile at us! Once he started feeling better at about 7 weeks it seemed like if he was awake he was smiling! He is such a smiley boy...it doesn't take much to make him smile!


I also love when they learn they have a voice!


At about 7 weeks he began to coo at us!


Kael, just like his brother Peyton, loves to lay on the ottoman and coo, kick, and smile at the ceiling fan! I wonder what the fascination is with babies and ceiling fans. They love them whether they are moving or not!

Kael is almost 2 months old now.....I can't believe it!

1 comment:

Blake and Audra said...

WOW! What a cutie! I love when they start smiling too. It just makes you so happy. I can't wait for that. :)