Peyton has a very funny personality. Anybody that has spent time with Peyton knows this. He is a spitfire! You know when you make Peyton mad when he pulls out the index finger and points at you. {Another freaky thing, he does it exactly how my Grandma Helen did it when she was alive. I mean, just like her! You knew you were in trouble when grandma pulled out the index finger and pointed at you! I can't help but laugh and think of her every time he does it. At this point, I would give anything to have her point her finger at me again, even if I was in trouble! But at least I get it from my little guy, it keeps her memory alive :) } The other day the finger point was accompanied by "Mommy, you a big tubby idiot." It is hard when he does this because the combination of words that he uses is hilarious. Where did he come up with that? But, I discipline as straight-faced as possible! Although, I have to admit I am dying inside!
Peyton has this thing about playing in his room. He is two years old and has rules. Only on adult is allowed. If there are two adults they will converse, thus taking the attention away from him. No cell phones or computers are allowed. Also taking the attention away from him. If I take out my cell phone while we are playing he will scold, "Put your cell phone away. Stop texting!" He even knows what I am doing. So, if you are going to play with Peyton it is a commitment! While Mammow was down visiting {she spends 90% of her time in his room playing, the other 10% she is sleeping. I am not even sure if Peyton allows her to have a bathroom break, it's against the rules!} Today before Mammow left for home, her and Peyton had to play one last time in his room! When I walked in his room, of course I was scolded, "No, MOM! I want to shut you out of this room!" I was violating the rules, only one adult in the room. {ridiculous, I know} But somehow I convinced him to let me stay. {I do this for Mammow's sake, she needs some adult interaction!} I had to ride on the bus though. Peyton was the driver and Mammow, Kael, and I were the kids on the bus.
Peyton has this thing about playing in his room. He is two years old and has rules. Only on adult is allowed. If there are two adults they will converse, thus taking the attention away from him. No cell phones or computers are allowed. Also taking the attention away from him. If I take out my cell phone while we are playing he will scold, "Put your cell phone away. Stop texting!" He even knows what I am doing. So, if you are going to play with Peyton it is a commitment! While Mammow was down visiting {she spends 90% of her time in his room playing, the other 10% she is sleeping. I am not even sure if Peyton allows her to have a bathroom break, it's against the rules!} Today before Mammow left for home, her and Peyton had to play one last time in his room! When I walked in his room, of course I was scolded, "No, MOM! I want to shut you out of this room!" I was violating the rules, only one adult in the room. {ridiculous, I know} But somehow I convinced him to let me stay. {I do this for Mammow's sake, she needs some adult interaction!} I had to ride on the bus though. Peyton was the driver and Mammow, Kael, and I were the kids on the bus.


No comments:
Post a Comment