I know that I already did a post on the pumpkin patch but Peyton wanted to bring Kael to show him all of the pumpkins! Here he is holding Kael's head to make sure that he is looking at the pumpkins!
Kael LOVED the wagon ride. We always had to keep in motion or he would try to stand up inside the wagon. That is his new trick! I even caught him trying to stand alone the other day! We are in for it! He is going to be a tiny midget boy walking around!

The pumpkin patch has a cute little hay ride. They take you through the pumpkin fields and around a pond they have on their property! Along the hayride they have all of these cute little wood cut out characters for the kids to look at. Peyton thought the hayride was very cool.

One day I wish that I could get a normal picture with my children. Peyton was so mad that I took him off of the hay bench in the middle of the hay bed and wanted to take a picture with him....the nerve!

What the? How can Bryan get a picture with our children where he is not squeezing their face off to get them to hold still for three seconds while we take a picture....just saying!
Kael liked the ride as well!
Bryan
LOVED the area that the pumpkin patch was in. Flower Mound is really a beautiful city. I am not sure he is going to move back to Utah after visiting this city. I even heard him use the word "adorable". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment