Saturday, November 13, 2010

Chocolate...

So I KNOW I have discussed the fact that Kael will NOT eat any solid food. I don't mean baby food, I mean real food. I have given him tiny bread crumbs and he has choked on them to the point that he throws up {dramatic}. The pieces are not big enough for him to choke on, I assure you. If he doesn't choke on them, he spits it out. Apparently, if it is coated in chocolate he will give it a try.....

Once again, Peyton left food on his blue table. And once again, Kael pulled himself up and helped himself to a chocolate cookie! I saw him chewing on something and when I took a closer look...I saw the chocolate smeared all over those chubby cheeks! It was also smeared all over his hands, shirt, my carpet, and my white pillows! :)

He enjoyed it though! Which gave me HOPE that he will actually eat REAL food someday!

*****
Also, I forgot to mention { I CAN'T believe that I forgot to mention this} Kael has one tooth that popped through!
Can I get a HOLLA!? Or HALLELUJAH, whatever you prefer! I am just SO excited that ONE has popped through! Now for the pesky other one! SOON I HOPE!