I can't believe that Kael is 10 months old!
Kael has been walking for about a month now. I can't believe that he walked so young. He started walking between furniture at about 8.5 months and started walking long distances at 9 months. He can go any place that he wants to now. His favorite activity that he has just learned is to turn around while walking. He smiles because he is so proud of himself. I love to watch him waddle around. He just walks around the house singing his little songs. He has the deepest little voice. He is very loud! Sometimes he is so loud that it bothers Peyton. He will say, "Ahh! The baby is too loud! Be quiet baby!" Peyton will then cover his ears and start to cry! Kael still LOVES to eat squash. He is now warming up to bananas, but still doesn't prefer fruit {what a weird baby :) }. He loves to beg for food. He will yell or squawk at us to get our attention. I guess it means that he wants more food! He has already stayed in the hospital {he is allergic to penicillin}. He is so tall {I can't wait until we can turn him around! His poor little legs are cramped against the seat}! He is in 18 month pants! He loves to play with his brother {I am not so sure that his brother loves it all the time when he tags along. It probably will be like that a lot!} Sometimes they play nice together...and sometimes they fight. I hope I am wrong but I think that Kael may be a biter! He has already tried to bite Peyton in furry {luckily for Peyton, Kael only has two teeth}! He still likes to be held...ALL the time! Although the fact that he can walk helps keep him busy so he doesn't have to be held as much. He never wants to be left behind. If you start to walk out of a room he starts to cry and follows you. Bryan and I joke that Peyton must have pushed him out of the way in the line in heaven so he feels left behind. {That really wouldn't surprise me, Peyton is a pusher!} He is very sensitive. We have had to tell him "No", and he cries so hard every time! We LOVE watching him grow!
Kael has been walking for about a month now. I can't believe that he walked so young. He started walking between furniture at about 8.5 months and started walking long distances at 9 months. He can go any place that he wants to now. His favorite activity that he has just learned is to turn around while walking. He smiles because he is so proud of himself. I love to watch him waddle around. He just walks around the house singing his little songs. He has the deepest little voice. He is very loud! Sometimes he is so loud that it bothers Peyton. He will say, "Ahh! The baby is too loud! Be quiet baby!" Peyton will then cover his ears and start to cry! Kael still LOVES to eat squash. He is now warming up to bananas, but still doesn't prefer fruit {what a weird baby :) }. He loves to beg for food. He will yell or squawk at us to get our attention. I guess it means that he wants more food! He has already stayed in the hospital {he is allergic to penicillin}. He is so tall {I can't wait until we can turn him around! His poor little legs are cramped against the seat}! He is in 18 month pants! He loves to play with his brother {I am not so sure that his brother loves it all the time when he tags along. It probably will be like that a lot!} Sometimes they play nice together...and sometimes they fight. I hope I am wrong but I think that Kael may be a biter! He has already tried to bite Peyton in furry {luckily for Peyton, Kael only has two teeth}! He still likes to be held...ALL the time! Although the fact that he can walk helps keep him busy so he doesn't have to be held as much. He never wants to be left behind. If you start to walk out of a room he starts to cry and follows you. Bryan and I joke that Peyton must have pushed him out of the way in the line in heaven so he feels left behind. {That really wouldn't surprise me, Peyton is a pusher!} He is very sensitive. We have had to tell him "No", and he cries so hard every time! We LOVE watching him grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment