Happy New Year!
{I will have to post the pictures later! Sorry I am a little late!}
I have never really made any "New Years Resolutions" before, so I thought that I would give it a try this year. We will see what happens!
First: I want to become organized. I have to confess I get the Better Homes and Gardens Magazine {and LOVE it!}. I am so jealous of those beautifully organized homes and offices. Someday {sigh}. So, my first resolution would be to become more organized! I am first going to start in my children's room! Ugh! They have too many toys! Then I will move to my things!
Second: I want to loose my baby weight! I am tired of it! I am starting with portion control and cutting back on sweets. I can't do the cardio thing {bad asthma} so I am going to do some weight lifting for toning purposes. Eventually I want to quit drinking Diet Coke, but I need the caffeine{Thanks Kael!} :)! I would be a walking Zombie without it!
Third: Be more patient! If anyone has spent any time with my children they will know that they are a little on the high maintenance side {love them!}. Sometimes when they melt down at the same time I tend to melt as well!
So there it is. My three resolutions! I know they are super cliche' and very typical....but hey....they are the things I need to work on!
{I will have to post the pictures later! Sorry I am a little late!}
I have never really made any "New Years Resolutions" before, so I thought that I would give it a try this year. We will see what happens!
First: I want to become organized. I have to confess I get the Better Homes and Gardens Magazine {and LOVE it!}. I am so jealous of those beautifully organized homes and offices. Someday {sigh}. So, my first resolution would be to become more organized! I am first going to start in my children's room! Ugh! They have too many toys! Then I will move to my things!
Second: I want to loose my baby weight! I am tired of it! I am starting with portion control and cutting back on sweets. I can't do the cardio thing {bad asthma} so I am going to do some weight lifting for toning purposes. Eventually I want to quit drinking Diet Coke, but I need the caffeine{Thanks Kael!} :)! I would be a walking Zombie without it!
Third: Be more patient! If anyone has spent any time with my children they will know that they are a little on the high maintenance side {love them!}. Sometimes when they melt down at the same time I tend to melt as well!
So there it is. My three resolutions! I know they are super cliche' and very typical....but hey....they are the things I need to work on!
No comments:
Post a Comment