Some days are hard. I have two young boys under the age of {almost} 3. At first I thought maybe I was getting stressed out too easy. But after we moved here, Bryan was able to spend some quality time with our children and declared that they are "high maintenance". He asked me, "How do you do this every day?" Some days I ask myself the same question.....until I see this.....
I also feel very blessed to have two boys.....
...who love each other and can be good friends. Peyton is the only person who can make Kael belly laugh. He loves his older brother. Sometimes I look at him and he is looking at Peyton with complete adoration. It is the sweetest thing ever. Peyton LOVES to give Kael hugs after he wakes up from his nap. He has always loved to do this. He has said from the time he was born, "Hello my tiny little baby." It is funny now because Kael isn't so "tiny" anymore {he is three-quarters Peyton's size}. He saw Kael sleeping the other day and went and rubbed his head and sweetly said, "He looks like the baby Jesus." {or not, he is a little big for that} but it was the sweet thought that counts. I can't wait to see how they grow together! I can't wait to see what great friends they will become!
I love them with ALL my heart. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them.
Some days are hard....but they are so worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment