Today was Joy School graduation!

Peyton
LOVED joy school! He would always ask me, "Are our joy school friends coming over today?" Although, lately he has been crying when I would drop him off. But he was just fine after a couple of minutes!

All 4 of the joy school friends have birthdays within a month of each other. They also all have little siblings, who all have birthdays within a couple months of each other! I guess I wasn't the only crazy one to have children two years apart! {
charisse, one of the moms is pregnant again! bless her heart! she is a super-mom though!} This is a picture of Kael and William playing during the graduation!

Peyton's buddy Broc getting his diploma!

Miss Charisse giving Peyton his joy school diploma. Charisse did such a great job organizing joy school throughout the year and putting this graduation on for the kids!
She even put a little video together!

Peyton with his cap and diploma.

Peyton and mom!
{
and cute little Bric :) }
Peyton was so funny when Bryan was taking his finals...he would ask him, "Dad, how are you finals going?" Bryan would reply, "Good dude. How are your finals?" Peyton would then say, "Good. I am doing joy school finals."

The kids got to decorate picture frames for each other!

What is it about little kids loving markers? They would love to use markers at joy school!

Charisse made cute little graduation caps out of Reese's Buttercups, Hershey bars, and sour straws. So cute!

Peyton, Carson, Avery, and Broc eating their graduation cap chocolate.
{and kael wishing he could have a bite}
It was such a fun Joy School graduation. Thanks so much to my friends and joy school moms, Charisse, Nicole, and Lynsey! They all have such cute kids...Carson, Broc, and Avery. {
and cute babies...William, Bric, and Jocelyn}
GRADUATION DINNERThanks to Chick-Fil-A and their "Kids eat free Tuesdays" Peyton was able to enjoy some nice chicken nuggets for dinner.

I think he was a little over me taking so many pictures of him today.
He did enjoy the 3.5 chicken nuggets I made him eat before he could go play.

Kael enjoyed his chicken nuggets.

Dad and the little graduate {
ha ha...sorry i keep saying graduate.}
I promise that my husband is not a grump. He is the funniest person that I have personally met but for some reason he always looks "less that stoked" {
if you will} in pictures.
We're so sad that joy school is over. Especially because Peyton's friend Carson is moving to Boston. :( Hopefully we will be able to have some play dates before they leave!
1 comment:
We just had our last day of Joy School yesterday, too! Isn't it such a great thing for these kiddos? I've loved doing it (though I admit that sometimes it stresses me out to host). I am so impressed with Peyton writing his name! What a smarty pants! FO REAL! Love it.
Anyway, I also have to add: I've loved how much you have blogged lately! I know I am the world's worst commenter- but it is sooooo awesome to keep tabs on you and your adorable family. I just love and miss you and our gals so much. Sending big hugs to Texas :)
Post a Comment