This is Kael in a nutshell......

He drinks more than any other baby I have EVER met! He drinks it all...milk, water, apple juice, vitamin water....and the poison of choice...Diet Coke. I know, I know I probably won't be winning the mother of the year award anytime soon, but somehow he always finds MY drink....and he LOVES it! As soon as he hears the refreshing sound of a can of Diet Coke opening, he comes running. If he sees a cup with a straw he puts both hands out and screams until you give it to him! After he gets it, he puts the death grip on it {we're talking nail digging grip}. Nobody better touch his drink...mostly Peyton! He literally screams bloody murder until the drink is back in his hands. It is hilarious, yet annoying at times. Especially when Peyton knows this and is mysteriously "thirsty" just to make his brother crazy!
Kael also eats and eats! He will eat two whole bananas a day. He insists on his own cup of yogurt, and his corndog on a stick {not cut up}. Sometimes I look at the kid and wonder how he is so small {and by that I mean not chubby} :) He is so tall and his waist is so tiny...it kills me!
Just a heads up...if you see Kael with a beverage in his hand...just let it be....trust me!
:)
1 comment:
FYI.....I'll slap his hand if he even thinks about touching my Dr. Pepper ;)
Post a Comment