Sunday, May 22, 2011

Proud...

A couple of weeks ago we had our last joy school at our house. I was shocked when I saw that Peyton could write his name. The other mom's said that he did it at their house but he would never do it when joy school was at our house. It is the craziest thing for me to watch my children grow up. Everyday we do just about the same thing at the same time. Sometimes I feel like we just live our day to get to lunch time and then to nap time and the best part of the day...when dad gets home.
{mostly because i am exhausted of them crying and climbing all over me...it's his turn. :) }


But then there are moments when you stop and realize how big your children are getting...how far they have come. There are moments when I am proud, when I can see Peyton listening and following directions...and tracing his name! There are also moments when I am not so proud, such as the time he yelled profanities at me while we were playing at the indoor playground at the local baptist church. But this is all part of parenthood right? I love to watch Peyton learn and grow. It is fun to watch Kael watch everything that Peyton does and try to mimic everything that Peyton does {i.e. brush his teeth, put his socks on, drinking out of a big boy cup}


I LOVE these boys!
I am so proud to be their mom!

No comments: