Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tis' the Season for Parties...

Every year Bryan's maternal side of the family gets together for a BIG family Christmas party. This year it was held on Christmas Eve. It is always held at Bryan's parents house.

Peyton is giving Tori some kisses. I promise he is not trying to choke her!

Grandpa Gerald passing out presents to the great-grand children. Peyton was excited to get his!

Kael wanted to help un-wrap some of the presents.

Peyton was anxiously awaiting his turn for his present. I love this picture! He is just watching the other children thinking, "When is it my turn. I hope Grandpa Gerald doesn't forget me!" {What is funny is Bryan's grandpa so generously gives money to his gradkids still for Christmas, but he forgot Bryan this year. I should have taken a picture of Bryan when Grandpa Gerald was passing out money envelopes. He probably would have looked just like Peyton! :) }

Finally his turn! He was so excited when Grandpa Gerald called out his name and handed him his present! I have to admit, he was much more patient than I thought he was going to be. He just sat there nervously on his chair waiting his turn. Such a good boy!

Peyton giving Grandpa Gerald a big "Thank You" hug!

Kael opening his presents. Grandpa Gerald got him the helicopter and "Mater" from Cars.

And in true 9 month old fashion....all he cares about is the bow!

Peyton got "Mac" the truck with Lightening McQueen in the back of it. We later found out that you can shoot Lightening McQueen out of the back of Mac the truck. Lets just hope he doesn't use this as a weapon. He was so nice to share with his best buddy Shelby!

Kael LOVES Bryan's sister Jana! He gets so excited when he hears her voice!
Wade just got back from a 7 month deployment to Pakistan and other middle eastern countries!


Cute Megan!

It was a really fun party and it was fun to see everyone again! I think it is so nice that Grandpa Gerald still gives out Christmas gifts! It is so sweet! Thanks Grandpa Gerald and Grandma O-is {Lois, that is what Peyton called her when he was younger. She had to be down with her family on Christmas Eve! We missed her!}!

No comments: