Thursday, March 10, 2011

His favorite toy....

My mom sent a little package down for the boys and in it she sent a whoopee cushion. Kael has discovered that this is his new favorite toy!

He tries to blow it up and then eventually gives up and will come find me to blow it up!

He loves the sound that it makes when he deflates it! He giggles
{he is his fathers child...that's for sure}

He hates it when Peyton blows it in his face!

This is Kael's face when The Backyardigan song comes on! He stops what he is doing and is in a trance! It is hilarious! The song has even woken him up from a nap! :)

***Sidenote***

Since we are on the "potty subject", I had to share this sign they had at the doctor's office. I took Kael to the Gastrointenologist for his digestive issues and they asked me to "choose his poo". I thought it was hilarious! I can't believe they compared the poo to food! Sick!

I will just say that Kael is at the very bottom of the list :) We have to do a stool sample and blood work for further testing. The doctor thinks that he will grow out of it {that doesn't help me with the sleeping part} I don't want to wait for him to "grow" out of it! I am tired! We will see what happens! :)

1 comment:

Jill Skouson said...

That sign is hil.ar.i.ous! I don't think I'll look at an ear of corn the same ever again.