Monday, March 7, 2011

We have a 1 year old!

We have a 1 year old!

I can't believe that Kael is 1! Seriously, this year has flown by! Sometimes I will look at him and I think that he is much older than he really is because he is walking and has been walking for so long! He is very tall as well, so he looks much older than he really is.
I can't believe that it was 1 year ago that he came speeding into this world! I couldn't believe that my delivery went that fast! It was a total of an hour and a half from start to finish. Our parents couldn't believe that he was here. Our lives have changed so much! It is a lot of work to take care of two ACTIVE little boys! Peyton wouldn't know what to do without Kael and Kael wouldn't know what to do without Peyton....I LOVE that!

We LOVE our little "Ellers" as Peyton calls him
{he has had that nickname for him since Kael was about 2 months old}.

1 year old

10 minutes old!

He has grown so much!

Happy Birthday to my baby! We LOVE you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

oh my goodness I can't believe he's one already! Happy Birthday Kael!