I would like you all to meet Pig Pen.
{we mean this as loving as possible!}
It doesn't matter where this child is, or what he gets into...he ends up FILTHY! I can dress him for the day and 2 minutes later he is covered in slime. We're talking dirt around the mouth, in the eyebrows, and under the fingernails....it is everywhere!
Last week I came out into the living room after being gone 1 minute and Kael is covered in chocolate milk, head to toe. I looked at him and first thought, "What is all over you?" The next thought that came into my mind was, "If it is all over you, it is all over something else." I ran around panicked trying to find the mess all over the table or the floor. I was thinking, "Please let it be all over the kitchen floor and not our already spotted carpet!" Nope. My luck isn't that great. :) There was the chocolate milk sitting in a pool on top of my carpet. Great. Kael must have climbed up on top of the kitchen chair and grabbed Peyton's breakfast drink. After two resolve treatments and 4 good scrubs....the stain is STILL there! Hopefully it will come out when we get our carpets cleaned in a couple of weeks. Sigh.
Kael LOVES a good mess.
Kael LOVES a good mess.



No comments:
Post a Comment