Kael is a crafty little bugger. A couple of weeks ago, I literally turned my back for 10 seconds and I turned around and he was sitting on the table smiling at me.
Today, he was trying to crawl up on the dishwasher door while I was doing the dishes. I removed him about 4 times. I thought that he had finally toddled off and I turned around and I found him on his tiny chair trying to reach the M & M's. Peyton soon saw what he was doing and said, "Oh, I already know how to get M & M's. I can get them Kael."
Kael's new tricks + Peyton's sneaky, crafty tricks = Crazy Mamma!
Oh...and please pray for me, we are heading to the doctor tomorrow for Peyton's checkup.
Another math equation for you....{it's your lucky night} :)
8:50 appointment{on the other side of Irving}
+ 95 degree Doctor's office {no lie}
+ my two boys
_______________________________
traffic crazed, SWEATY, exhausted Mamma!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment