Our hotel in San Antonio was such a great sight after our drive. Especially after we broke the bad news to Peyton that we were not going to be able to Sea World that day...major waterworks on that one. We were able to stay right next to our friends, which Peyton and Broc thought was really fun. They always wanted to go visit each other at their new "houses". We told Peyton that Sea World was right out our window, it was actually Six Flags but he will never know, right? Plus we had already had a melt down about not going to Sea World, I couldn't take another one!

Peyton liked to sit and watch "Sea World".

The toilet in the hotel made me laugh!
:)

Peyton finally made it to Sea World. He is chewing me out in this picture. I told him to smile and he said, "No! I am not smiling. Dad already took my picture!" Such a sweet one he is! ;)

Our first stop was the crocodiles!

Of course we had to see
Shamu! It was nice because the theater was covered! It wasn't too hot though, only about 80 degrees. This year Peyton actually watched the
Shamu show. Last year we took him to Sea Word San Diego and all he did was people watch!

We got to feed the dolphins. We bought a tray of fish for only $6.00! Ha ha I thought it was a little steep for 4 sardines, but it was an amusement park! It was so fun though! I would totally do it again! This little dolphin is smiling at
Kael. Perhaps it was because he was scheming...about two seconds later he swam by and splashed us! It made
Kael cry {
sounds a little reminiscent of last year with Peyotn!}
Kael was a intrigued by all the swimming going on!

I loved that you could actually feed the dolphins without paying a high price {
except for the high price of the fish} . I think in San Diego you have to pay extra to feed the dolphins!

This was Peyton's favorite part of the park. Bryan temporarily lost Peyton. He thought he was in the splash pad, but no...he had snuck off to the climbing nets. I guess Bryan learned that keeping track of two little ones is pretty tough!

Peyton had lots of fun in the splash park when he wasn't trying to escape to the nets!

Peyton and
Broc splashing around.
Kael LOVED the water! He then found the mud, which he
LOVED more!

Peyton actually smiling for the camera, a rare moment. It must be captured!
We had a ton of fun at Sea World! They had really great roller coasters! We took turns with the Austin's watching each other's kids. The park closed at 5, which was really great because that is about the time our kids timed out! They all slept the whole way home and then some. Needless to say, they were not ready to go to bed at bed time. So we decided to go downtown and see the Alamo and the
riverwalk. It was really pretty.

We found ourselves in a place that only had stairs. So Jason decided to take the kids 4-wheeling in the stroller! That is Peyton in the front! It was hilarious! It might not have been the wisest thing to do to walk the
riverwalk with children since it was
Cinco De Mayo. A lot of drinking games going on, if you know what I mean. We didn't spend too much time there!
San Antonio was so fun! We were so glad that we went! It was so nice to get away!
P.S. I
LIKED this Sea World much better than the San Diego Sea World!
AND it has a Pottery Barn, William and
Sanoma, Crate and
Barrell, and a Restoration Hardware nearby. Definitely points for the Sea World San Antonio! {
he he :) }
1 comment:
I love SeaWorld! I wanted to be a marine biologist as a small child and work with the whales...oh the good ol' days. Such great pictures!
Post a Comment